For more information contact: Jarrett Fradin
Office: 773-736-3600 x 117 Cell: 773-551-5976 Jarrett@Straussrealty.com
4530 N. Milwaukee Ave.
PRICE REDUCED BY $50K!
VALUE ADD OPPORTUNITY. MIXED-USE BUILDING WITH OVERSIZED CORNER LOT.
Established Chicago icon, The Windsor Tavern, is available after 20+ years in operation. Located on the hard corner of Milwaukee and Windsor Ave., the subject property includes a 3-bedroom apartment, restaurant/bar, and year-round beer garden. This rare opportunity includes the real estate property with licenses and assets of the business. Contact the listing office for a full informational brochure.
- Sale Price: $948,000
- Property Tax: $5,400
- MLS: 11382621
- P.I.N.: 13161210150000
- Building Type: Mixed Use
- Number of Stories: 2
- Building Square Feet: 2,742
- Site Square Feet: 3,000
- Building Dimensions: 24x125
- Zoning: B3-1
Zoning: Allows for full second-floor expansion. Existing footings and foundation in place.
3,050 SF Total Business 1,250 SF Bar + 1,800 SF Outdoor Beer Garden
3 Bedrooms, Large Kitchen Area, Full Bathroom and Shower, Living Room, Office
Licenses: Tavern, Incidental Liquor, Retail Food, Outdoor Beer Garden and Outdoor Sidewalk Cafe
- 100+ occupancy
- Fully-enclosed and heated outdoor beer garden
- Sidewalk café with 35 seats (Can be doubled to allow for 70 seats)
- Newly expanded kitchen with walk-in and prep areas in 2019!
- New roof in 2020!
- New sump pump system
- Brunswick bar with 10 Tap (Glycol) beer system
- Stubbed-out areas for additional walk-in space and/or separate bar area for beer garden
- Full Basement with office, liquor room and dry storage area