For more information contact: MJ Weinberger
Office: 773-736-3600 Cell: 847-334-2587 MJ@straussrealty.com
1031-1039 W. Lawrence Ave.
6,000 SF (divisible to 700 SF) commercial space available in a newly remodeled historic Uptown Square building! This space includes a 2,500 SF former cafeteria with a hood and full kitchen build-out. Great space for restaurant or caterer.
- Adequate loading in the back
- All new storefront windows in 2022
- Sidewalk on Kenmore is extra wide
- Min Rentable SF: 700
- Max Rentable SF: 6,000
- Lease Price Per Sq. Ft.: $25
- MLS: 11687269
- Building Type: Commercial, Retail, Office, Other
- Number of Stories: 1
- Zoning: B3-5
This property was built in 1926 and is a designated historic landmark. Originally designed by the same firm behind Aragon Ballroom, the building opened as the Viceroy Hotel, and later on, was renamed The Lorali. Currently, the hotel is undergoing a multi-million dollar conversion into an 80-unit urban apartment complex known as Lawrence Lofts. Due to its location within the Uptown Square Historic District, the original ornate terracotta exterior and sweeping second-floor windows have been preserved.
- Close to Montrose Beach and Lake Shore Drive
- Half a block to the Aragon, close to the Riviera and Uptown Theaters
- One block to Red Line and bus stop directly in front